Wednesday 20 April 2016

Soreen Toffee Squidgy Cake review

Soreen Is famous for its "squidgy" texture and I personally can't get enough of it. The addition of the flavour of toffee sounded amazing and especially in these snack sized loafs which means that they are perfect for eating on the go. These are also low fat (although I don't think Soreen ever tastes low fat because of the dense texture) and also have low sugar so no guilt when tucking in!



As I said, they come in these convenient loafs which are perfect for lunchboxes.... whatever your age. I opened the packet and there was a subtle toffee scent. I tasted it and it had that heavy and slightly naughty feeling that you always get with Soreen that I absolutely love!


These are such a simple low fat snack and they taste delicious. I still find it hard to believe that these are actually a relatively healthy alternative and the toffee flavour just made these even more of a treat. I am so glad that I found these little loafs and my love for any product from Soreen continues after finding these!

No comments:

Post a Comment