Tuesday 19 April 2016

Marks & Spencers Salted Popped Potato Chips review

These Salted popped potato chips are a part of Marks and Spencer's guilt free snacking range which is always expanding and becoming incredibly popular. There are only 93 calories per bag and as I love the taste of salt these seemed worth a try. There is nothing worse than a bland crisp so I always worry with something like this that there isn't going to be much flavour as it is just labelled as "salted" so I was hoping that these wouldn't disappoint me.


I opened the bag and there was quite generous portion inside. These looked the same as any rand of popped chips and the texture was the same. They were light but still maintained a good crunch. I was also pretty impressed with the flavour itself. I needn't have worried about these being bland because there was a lovely salty taste that wasn't too strong so even those who aren't as salt obsessed as myself should probably enjoy these.


I really did enjoy these popped chips as a light snack and found them surprisingly flavoursome. They were crispy and salty which is all I could have asked for from this type of snack. For 93 calories these are vey impressive and I'm sure that I will pick these up again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment