Tuesday 26 April 2016

Muller Rice Smooth Chocolate review

 
This is another one of Müller's limited edition flavours that has been released previously despite the "new" label. I remember having this last year but couldn't remember how much I liked it, so since it will probably disappear from shelves soon I had to try it again. Like The other varieties of Müller Rice, this dessert is high in calcium and low in fat, making it an all round winner!



On lifting the lid I was met with the usual creamy looking rice so I dug in my spoon to get to the layer of chocolate. Müller certainly didn't disappoint with the generous amount of chocolate-y sauce as you can see from the picture. I  mixed it all together and took a bite. This wasn't as sweet as I was expecting or in fact as sweet as most of the other varieties of rice. Nevertheless, it was still lovely. The chocolate flavour is quite strong but the overall taste is just very creamy.


I did enjoy this addition to the Müller Rice range but in all honesty it's not my favourite. It was lovely and chocolate-y and up to Müller's usual high standards but just not quite sweet enough for my personal taste. Don't get me wrong I would buy this again but when I was craving a chocolate hit rather than something sugary.

No comments:

Post a Comment