Sunday 24 April 2016

Popchips Barbeque review

Popped chips are something I have recently started eating and so I love finding a new flavour. Barbeque crisps are always a safe bet and I was curious to see how this flavour would work in this texture. A lot of barbeque flavoured crisps are very sweet especially in "healthier" alternatives and so I had a pretty good idea of what these would be like.


The bag contained a fair amount of crisps, more than it looks like in the photograph. I took a bite and it wasn't what I was expecting in terms of flavour. These tasted like traditional barbeque crisps like you would buy from walkers. They were much less sweet than I thought that they would be and they had that crunchy, crisp texture that you get with air popped crisps.


I really enjoyed these Popchips and was pleasantly surprised by how the flavour represented a traditional bag of barbeque crisps. For only 97 calories I will definitely pick these up again. They were light but still filling and more flavoursome than a lot of crisps especially for a lighter option. I you are the type of person who likes typical barbeque crisps then these are well worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment