Monday 18 April 2016

Lindt Hello Strawberry Cheesecake review

Strawberries and chocolate are a perfect combination and when it comes from a brand as well established as Lindt, this quickly became a need to buy. This was an individual treat bar which I haven't seen in this variety before so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to try it.


I opened the packet and the bar was actually quite large and there was a strong sweet smell. I broke off one piece and it revealed a pale pink filling. There were dark flecks throughout the filling and a strong strawberry scent. The flavour was delicious. A very strong and sweet strawberry filling was the prominent taste. The dark pink flecks were crunchy which I wasn't expecting but it was an addition to the texture that I actually enjoyed. The chocolate itself has the usual creamy taste that Lindt are known for and it complimented the sweet filling brilliantly.


I thoroughly enjoyed this chocolate and it tasted incredibly luxurious. For anyone who likes strawberry chocolates such as strawberry roses or Cadbury strawberries and cream bar then you will love this because it just tastes like a much higher quality version of these types of bars. I will definitely track this down again and I think it will be a lovely summer time treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment