Friday 8 April 2016

Kinder Chocolate Mini With Cereals review

Kinder is a well established brand mainly associated with kids but I have to admit I do enjoy it. I like the mixture of white and milk chocolate together and it is one of the sweetest chocolate's there is. I have seen this version with cereal in on shelves for a while but I haven't been tempted to pick it up until I saw it on offer.


These were the bite size version so individually wrapped. The cereal pieces were exactly like sugar puffs and added a nice crunch. The chocolate was the same sweet flavour that kinder is famous for and because of this I don't think I could eat too many of these in one go without feeling a bit sick but since I was able to just pick out as many as I wanted due to the bite size pieces this wasn't a problem.


Overall I did enjoy the addition of the cereal pieces to the kinder chocolate although I don't think I would pick them up if they weren't on offer. You would have to like the original kinder chocolate which has a very milky taste because that is essentially what these are just with a bit of a twist. I can imagine children would really like these and they would be handy for a little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment