Friday 25 March 2016

Tesco Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Taster review

I absolutely love sushi and what makes this even better is that it's a lot healthier than a lot of sandwiches or lunchtime alternatives. I saw these taster packs which are on offer in Tesco and are £2 for two packs. I chose the smoked salmon and cucumber version this time as a light snack when I was feeling slightly peckish.

These were filled with cream cheese which was surprisingly rich and tasty. The smoked salmon itself wasn't great quality and tasted quite dry but I didn't expect it to be incredible for the price I paid so I cant really complain. The rice was typical sushi rice, slightly sticky but still tasty and the seaweed was soft and flavoursome. This pack also came with a small packet of soy sauce. If I'm completely honest I did pop the cucumber out purely because I don't like it so cant comment on this but cucumber is cucumber right?


There are other varieties of these taster packs which I will review in future but this really satisfied me for a snack as a tasty alternative to the typical cereal bar or bag of crisps. I think having 2 snack packs for lunch would have satisfied me for a light lunch and although these are far from top quality I still really enjoyed them. I am certain that I will pick these up again in future especially if they stay on offer as for £2 you cant go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment