Saturday 20 February 2016

Starbucks UK Strawberry & Champagne Bircher review

Champagne for breakfast? Yes please! Thanks to Starbucks this is now acceptable (and actually nutritious) due to their new strawberry and champagne Bircher made of  a strawberry & champagne compote mixed with Greek yogurt with apple, pomegranate, oats and apple juice.


I took my first bite and was surprised that I could actually taste champagne. It was really subtle and I don't know how easy it would be to detect if you didn't know what the ingredients were but it was certainly a nice flavour. This had the same thick and oaty texture as the other Birchers with a nice added crunch from both the pomegranate and shredded apple which made up a large part of this pot.


This was a really refreshing breakfast that I really enjoyed when I fancied something healthy that wasn't just porridge. It was surprisingly filling and kept me satisfied for the whole morning. I would definitely buy this again and it was a great treat for a cold dull morning so hope it stays around for while.

No comments:

Post a Comment