Thursday 18 February 2016

Cornetto Peanut Butter Love review

Peanut butter and ice cream are two foods that go perfectly together and so this peanut butter lover cornetto was a must buy on my recent shopping trip.

There were four Cornetto's in the packet with a thick dark chocolate layer with nuts on top and a caramel core- even better! The box was quite small which made me curious of how big these ice creams would be, especially as they were only 197 calories.



I was right about the size of the Cornetto's as they were pretty small but then peanut butter is quite a rich flavour so I can't honestly say that I felt that it needed to be bigger when I was eating it ( although I wouldn't have minded). The chocolate on top was thick and broke with a nice crack when I bit into it. The nuts on top were all one sided but again this was something that didn't really bother me.

 
 
 
The ice cream was delicious. A smooth creamy peanut butter flavour. It wasn't overwhelming or artificial tasting as a lot of peanut butter products are. As I got further into the ice cream the caramel centre was revealed. I haven't tasted caramel and peanut butter flavours together before so didn't know how this would go but it was a lovely addition to the Cornetto. The cone itself wasn't amazing, it had a decent taste but was very soft and not crispy like I expected. This was a really nice treat for any peanut butter lovers like myself out there, my only complaints would be the softness of the cone and the size but it these certainly wont put me off buying these again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment