Sunday 21 February 2016

ASDA Extra Special White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecakes review

I have heard great things about ASDA's white chocolate and raspberry cheesecakes from friends of mine so have been on the look out for them for a while. Unfortunately every time I have gone to buy them, they have already been sold out so when I did finally get my hands on them I couldn't wait to try them! White chocolate is one of my favourite treats and I love the flavour of raspberry with it so I had very high expectations.

 
 
There are two individual sized cheesecakes in the pack which means you don't have to mess around with cutting "appropriate" sized slices. There were six raspberries on top of both cheesecakes and the base was the perfect thickness and was quite soft but had enough firmness to hold together well and give a nice bite when chewing through it.
 
 
 
I can't say that I have ever had white chocolate in a cheesecake so didn't think that it would be that noticeable and more of a background flavour but I was wrong. The white chocolate flavour shone through making these cheesecakes incredibly sweet, however the raspberries added a sharpness which stopped these desserts from being too sickly. The cream cheese filling was thick, creamy and absolutely delicious! I can highly recommend these cheesecakes, especially for anyone who is as obsessed with white chocolate as myself but even for those who don't, I think that these are worth a try if you fancy an easy but impressive dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment