Monday 8 February 2016

Ritz Breaks Crunchy Grains review

I previously had a slight obsession with Ritz rosemary & olive oil breaks but after months of searching I am devastated to finally admit that I think that they have been discontinued. Despite being in a bit of a strop about this, I bought the crunchy grain variety to see if these could replace my old favourite.


These come in individual packets so are perfect to eat on the go or to take for a mid-morning/ lunchtime snack. There are five biscuits in the packet with each being made up of three small crackers. I find that original Ritz can often be a bit bland for my liking so was hoping that I wouldn't find these too plain.

 
 
Thankfully I really enjoyed these! I can't explain why but the addition of the grains seemed to add a lot of flavour. They were quite salty which I personally like yet there seemed to be a slight sweetness in the background flavour. The small grain pieces on top added a little extra crunch to the texture and I think these are where the slight sweetness came from. Overall I have to admit that I was impressed with these crackers and think that they will replace the rosemary & olive oil variety as my new favourite with a cup of tea. HOWEVER, I have recently seen that a bacon variety seem to be replacing these on shelves and so if these disappear as well, I will not be impressed with the makers at Ritz.

No comments:

Post a Comment