Wednesday 10 February 2016

Propercorn Lightly Sea Salted review




I have previously reviewed the Sour Cream & Black Pepper variety of Propercorn and really enjoyed it. I was hesitant to buy this variety as it says "lightly" salted and I like my savoury snacks to have a lot of flavour, however due I have heard good things about this brand so decided to risk it.

 
 
It had the same crispy texture as the other flavours that I have tasted but there wasn't much smell. I bit into the first piece and am pleased to say I needn't have worried. Now for those who don't like the taste of salt, then this may be a little too salty for you but for me this was perfect. The individual pieces held together very well and the labelling of lightly salted isn't exactly accurate as the taste of salt was quite powerful. I will definitely be picking these up again as an alternative savoury snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment