Friday 26 February 2016

Magnum Mini Baileys Ice Cream review

Baileys is one of the ultimate Christmas time treats in my house and I absolutely love it. It does however seem to disappear slightly once the festive period is over so putting it into Magnums seemed like a perfect excuse to indulge all year round. These are only available in the mini version and the pack contained 3 milk chocolate and 3 white chocolate magnums.






I tried the milk chocolate version first. Now because they were mini I was worried that they would be tiny and I would be disappointed but although noticeably smaller than the original sized version, they were still a reasonably sized treat. The chocolate was the usual high quality that I have come to expect from Magnum and the ice cream incredibly luxurious. The Baileys flavour was instantly noticeable but the creaminess of the ice cream stopped this from being too strong or overpowering. There was also a Baileys swirl throughout the ice cream.




White chocolate Magnums are my personal favourite so after thoroughly enjoying the milk chocolate version I knew that these would be a hit. The white chocolate added a sweetness which for me made these even better and I thought that these were even more delicious. These Baileys Magnums were quite small but due to the richness of the ice cream with the sweet chocolate this wasn't a problem In fact if they were any bigger I think I would have felt quite sick by the time I had finished. I will be recommending these to a lot of friends who I know enjoy a little tipple of Baileys and so if this applies to you, then these are definitely worth having in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment