Wednesday 24 February 2016

Caffe Nero Brownie review

I'm not normally the type of person who chooses a brownie for a little pick me up as I have found that they are often very dry and too rich without a little cream or ice cream. Despite this, when I made a little trip to Caffe Nero the other day, I had a mega craving for something chocolaty and their brownie took my fancy. I touched the outside of the brownie and parts of it instantly flaked off. It was also quite hard so my expectations were that I was about to have the same disappointing brownie experience that I have had many times before.

 
Thankfully, all was not what it seemed and cutting through the brownie revealed a dense, gooey and chewy centre. There was a delicious strong chocolaty flavour that wasn't too overwhelming or heavy in the slightest. Although quite small, I think if it was any bigger it may have become too rich so I wont let my greed cloud my judgement here. There are not many places that I would happily have a brownie more than once but Caffe Nero is one of them. I left the café very impressed and this brownie will definitely be a winner for any chocolate lovers out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment