Sunday 14 February 2016

Magnum Ice Cream Strawberry & White review

Being a massive lover of white chocolate magnums, I was surprised that I had never tried, or even heard of these strawberry and white chocolate version. I saw them when online shopping and knew that I had to try them.

They came in a pink and cream colour box and wrapper but when opened it just looked like the traditional white chocolate magnum filled with the high quality vanilla ice cream. I took a bite and the white chocolate was as thick and creamy as usual. Now a little warning, these ice creams are for those for a very sweet tooth.


Inside of the chocolate coating revealed the pink strawberry ice cream. There was a strawberry swirl through this ice cream which is not visible in this picture. The ice cream had an incredibly full on strawberry flavour which was much stronger than I expected and it shocked me a little. By the second bite I was prepared for the intensity of the flavour and really started to enjoy it. This magnum was actually a very rich nice treat but was one of the sweetest ice creams I have ever had so be prepared for a massive sugar rush. I'm don't know if I would choose this over the traditional white chocolate version purely because the flavour of strawberry was so strong, however I did still really enjoy it and think I may enjoy a few more of these when the summer weather come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment