Wednesday 17 February 2016

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed review


Krispy Kreme's are probably the most popular brand of donuts in the US and they have slowly made their way to the UK with massive success. This was the infamous original glazed donut so I was expecting it to be sweet and simple. I bit into it and the thin layer of glaze almost cracked. It was ... for a lack of a better word perfectly "crisp" and I was surprised at how delicious I found the sweet glaze. The donut itself was the lightest that I have ever had which made the flavour of the glaze even more prominent and this made it almost delicate which is a word that I never thought that I would use to describe a donut. I can totally see why these donuts are so popular internationally and after enjoying this original version so much I am eager to try some of the more interesting flavours of the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment