Friday 5 February 2016

Kettle Baked Chips Sweet Chilli review

 
I haven't seen these baked Kettle Chips before so thought that these would be worth a try since I usually enjoy sweet chilli products and am always willing to try healthier versions of crisps. They are only 99 calories per packet and also come in a Sour Cream and Chive flavour.
 
 
There wasn't the strong hit of sweet chilli that you often get when opening the bag but I didn't let this put me off. However in all honesty, I should have. These crisps really disappointed me as I found them really bland. They were more like traditional crisps in terms of texture than most reduced fat versions so if this is something that you're looking for then you might enjoy these. For anyone who likes a fair kick of heat from their crisps though, I suggest that you avoid these as they pretty much just tasted of potato with an extremely mild sweet chilli aftertaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment