Wednesday 3 February 2016

Alpro Caramel Soya Dessert review

I have previously mentioned that despite having no intolerance to lactose I sometimes use soya milk purely because I like the taste. This is what tempted me to buy these caramel soya desserts that I passed in the Free from isle.


These came in 4 individual portions which were a fair size. There were other flavours available but being a caramel lover the choice was easy. Now as I am used to soya milk I am not sure how much these tasted of soya as I am so used to the taste. I could detect the slight vanilla flavour that you get with soya milk but I am not convinced that if you didn't know that these were free from that you would be able to tell.



When I lifted the lid there was a thick caramel pudding type texture. I thought that these were a really good dessert. The caramel was subtle and mild and I'm sure that for those who do require dairy free products, these would be a welcomed treat. I would even recommend these to those who are able to eat dairy, especially if they are a fan of soya milk. I liked that they were slightly gooey as this made them feel quite indulgent. I will probably pick se up again and possibly try some of the other flavours available.

No comments:

Post a Comment