Saturday 6 February 2016

Costa Goats Cheese & Sweet Chilli Chutney Panini review

After Previously enjoying the goats cheese and balsamic onion chutney from Costa's festive range, I knew I had to try the sweet chilli version. This Panini comes with spinach on a seeded sourdough ciabatta with sweet chilli pepper chutney and soignon goats cheese. As much as I love sweet chilli I don't like red pepper so this was my only hesitation about buying this Panini


There seemed to be less filling in this Panini than the festive balsamic version in terms of both chutney and cheese but there was quite a lot of spinach. The taste however was delicious. There was a nice heat from the sweet chilli but it wasn't spicy as such and although it did contain very few tiny pieces of pepper these weren't noticeable enough to put me off. The Goats cheese was creamy and smooth which worked perfectly with the warming sweet chilli flavour. Even the seeded ciabatta bread had a lovely crunchy texture and I will without a doubt enjoy this Panini in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment