Sunday 28 February 2016

Greggs Vanilla Doughnut review

I am usually left disappointed when I have a cream doughnut as they are so light but I have been recommended these Vanilla Doughnuts from Greggs which are made with synthetic cream, so I thought I would give them a try.
 

The doughnut itself was lovely with a sweet sugary coating. It was quite heavy which I liked as I found it filling. The vanilla cream was very thick and much more substantial than fresh cream. There was also a lot more flavour in my opinion and the vanilla was certainly noticeable. I have to admit that I really enjoyed this doughnut. It was fairly big in size and the raspberry jam dollop on top added an extra sweetness. I much preferred this to a fresh cream doughnut and loved the cream taste and texture of the vanilla filling. I have been very impressed with Greggs range of doughnuts so the rest of this range will be reviewed shortly!

3 comments: