Monday 1 February 2016

Coco Pops Porridge review

Coco pops cereal is something I've never really taken to, however I have recently tasted a few different versions of chocolate porridge and have been pretty impressed. I saw this coco pops version in a pot for those on the go and thought it would be convenient. I was also interested to see how this would taste as coco pops are generally aimed at kids.

 
 
All that is required for this porridge is boiling water and a spoon to stir, then it can be left to stand for 2 minutes. It was quick and easy and so I can imagine would be great for kids in a rush on a school morning- especially as it has the promise of chocolate without being too unhealthy.
 
 
 
There wasn't as much in these pots as other varieties that I have tried but this is probably because it is aimed at children with a smaller appetite, however it was still a sufficient amount for an adult. The taste was a strange experience as it tasted exactly like coco pops! Just in a porridge form. The flavour wasn't strong of chocolate but just enough to satisfy any cravings. The texture was very smooth and the oats throughout quite small. I think you would have to enjoy regular coco pops to be a big fan of this but it was a nice change from regular porridge that I'm sure kids or coco pops fan will love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment