Thursday 14 January 2016

Sunbites Pitta Bakes Oven roasted Onion & Rosemary review

I have been slowly working my way through walkers Sunbites range and next on the list were these oven roasted onion & rosemary pitta chips. I have tasted other flavours of pitta chips and this flavour in their "crispy crackers" and enjoyed both so was interested to see how these would compare.


The crispy crackers that I tasted in this favour were tasty but the onion could be slightly overpowering. I cant explain why but this didn't seem to be the case in the pitta form, possibly because they were slightly thicker and crunchier which balanced the flavour out. As with the other varieties of the pitta bakes there does not appear to be a lot in the bag but due to the heaviness of the texture they were surprisingly filling.
 
These bakes still maintained a strong onion flavour with the rosemary noticeable as a background taste. I liked that they didn't have the greasiness of regular crisps and the thick, crunchy texture is something that I found a bit quirky and really enjoyed. These were a great addition to walkers Sunbites range and have made me want to continue working my way through the rest of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment