Friday 15 January 2016

Costa Crumpets review

Another day, another costa review - and just a warning there will be many more to come! Crumpets are not a breakfast you often see when out and about so when I found out that costa had added these to their breakfast range I had to try them.


I love butter and so this was my topping of choice as I love how it sinks in to the crumpet. When I looked in the display cabinet the only crumpets were flat, small and dry so thankfully the ones that came to me were from stock under the counter. They were thick, squidgy and buttery for a cold winter morning. These make a nice change to the usual toast or croissants that are available as a breakfast option at most cafes and I will certainly be having these again when I fancy a buttery breakfast treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment