Wednesday 13 January 2016

Tesco Red Velvet Cookies review

I have previously reviewed Tesco melting snowman cookies and mince pie cookies over the Christmas period with mixed results so didn't know what I would think of this red velvet version.
 
 
These are described as having a white chocolate filling, similarly to the melting snowman variety that I enjoyed but with the addition of chocolate chips and a red velvet flavour to the cookie. I broke the cookie in half to reveal the centre which had just the right amount so that it was full without bursting out and breaking the cookie.
 
 
I really enjoyed these. The white chocolate centre was very sweet and creamy. It was also quite thick so it stayed in the cookie rather than just oozing out. The cookie itself had a slight cocoa flavour, not strong at all but enough that it was a lot less sweet than the melting snowman variety which were very tasty but quite sickly after the whole thing. Overall these are probably my favourite of the Tesco cookies that I have tried and would happily buy these again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment