Thursday 7 January 2016

Sunbites Pitta Bakes Cheddar & Onion review

 
 
So far I have been very impressed with all of the sunbites range that I have tries so decided it was time to taste their pitta bakes. Cheese and onion is not a flavour that I usually go for as I find the artificial cheesy flavour that you often find a it overwhelming and sickly. However these were described as vintage cheddar & caramelised onion which sounded quite indulgent and I fancied a change.
 
 
These bakes were thick and crunchy which is how I prefer my crisps to be. As for the flavour, i was really impressed. It was not overwhelmingly cheesy but very subtle with the onion flavour definitely having a caramelised hint which was a tasty background flavour. I would say these are for those who prefer a mini cheddar to walkers cheese & onion but I will definitely be buying these healthier pitta bakes as an alternative to crisps again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment