Saturday 23 January 2016

Sunbites Crispy Crackers Sweet Chilli review

Having previously reviewed these crispy crackers from the Sunbites range I wont repeat myself too much. They have a really great thin and crispy texture (as you would expect from the name) and come in individual bags.


These were the sweet chilli variety which had a slight red tinge and subtle chilli smell on opening the bag. The subtleness of this flavour was represented in the taste. It was certainly detectable as sweet chilli and was nice and flavoursome but for those looking for a strong sweet chilli kick, you may find these a little too mild for you. I however found this a nice change as sweet chilli can often be very strong and a little overpowering so it was nice to have the taste without too much spice.


In all honesty, these were probably my least favourite of the Sunbites range as they don't have as much flavour as other versions, however they were still an enjoyable snack. I would therefore probably pick up other flavours from this range before these but wouldn't complain if these were put in front of me and would certainly finish the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment