Monday 25 January 2016

McDonalds UK Porridge review

This is a breakfast that I have had many times as I sometimes like to hit snooze one too many times and have to get breakfast in a bit of a rush. It comes in a small plastic pot and wrapped in a cardboard sleeve. I chose the original variety.

I have to say on the numerous occasions I have had this porridge it has been delicious. This is normally one of my favourite porridges and I find it incredibly milky and creamy. It has a lovely thickness with no lumps from dried oats as you often find in potted porridges. It comes quite hot so I often need to let it cool for a minute.

 
 
However, this is the first time I have had this porridge where it was actually pretty awful. It wasn't that hot and was ridiculously stodgy with almost a wet bread like texture. This review therefore probably isn't that helpful and a bit confusing but I'm going to o out on a limb and call this one visit an anomaly. This porridge is usually creamy, warming and delicious and I have always recommended it so I think I just had one dodgy visit. Because of this I would say this porridge is definitely worth a go, however if you have the same experience that I had this week then boycott the porridge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment