Friday 22 January 2016

Marks & Spencer Sour Cream & Black Pepper Popcorn review

After really enjoying Propercorn's Sour cream and Black Pepper popcorn I was only too tempted to try this version from Marks and Spencer's.


My favourite part of the Propercorn range is that they maintain their crunchiness more than most pre-packaged popcorns. This version from M&S didn't measure up quite as well but were still pretty decent. They weren't as soft as the majority of supermarket popcorns and there were a decent amount in the bag.


The flavour of the popcorn was slightly sharper than the Propercorn range, I think this is because the black pepper is a lot stronger. It doesn't show in the photograph but about half of this bag was made up of small broken pieces of popcorn which did make it quite difficult to eat. This may just have been down to this bag being badly handles though so this may not be an issue with other bags. Overall I would probably buy this popcorn again as I did find it quite tasty, however I did prefer the Propercorn version as I found this to be a higher quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment