Wednesday 27 January 2016

Shapers Sweet & Salty Popcorn review

Sweet and Salted popcorn has become really popular but it is something that I have never tried. When picking up a boots meal deal, it seemed the perfect opportunity to give it a go and since there was only one bag left I took it as a sign.


I thought that these would be a mix of salted popcorn pieces and sweet that were both in one bag, however it seemed as though the mix was in the salt itself as every piece seemed to have an exact combination of both flavours. I really enjoyed the taste of this popcorn and loved the mixture of the sweet and salty salts together.


The popcorn itself wasn't as crunchy as cinema popcorn but I have learnt not to expect this and so for a store bought version, it wasn't half bad. The majority of the pieces were whole and there weren't a lot of broken pieces at the bottom of the bag so it was pretty easy to eat. Overall this was a tasty snack a I would definitely pick it up again if I was passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment