Tuesday 26 January 2016

Milkybar Dessert review

As a white chocolate obsessive, this used to be one of my favourite desserts. I recently reviewed the newer Milkybar mousse and was left disappointed so I decided I needed to remind myself of the taste of the dessert version.

I'm pretty positive that these pots have shrunk significantly since I last had them as it seemed absolutely tiny! It is pretty rich so I didn't really feel that I needed more once I had finished if I'm honest but never the less, I like to get my money's worth.


The dessert itself was exactly how I remembered. Smooth, creamy and incredibly sweet! It tastes just like the Milkybar chocolate but in a yogurt like texture. It wasn't as thick as I remembered but still tasty. I don't think these will be a regular buy of mine purely down to the size, however will be an occasional treat to satisfy any sweet white chocolate cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment