Saturday 9 January 2016

ProperCorn Sour Cream & Black Pepper review

I don't usually eat store bought popcorn as I find it often lacks flavour and can taste quite chewy and stale. However I have heard great things about proper corn so when I saw it in offer I decided It was the perfect opportunity to give it a go.
I chose the Sour cream and black pepper v
ariety as I thought this was a bit different and something that I hadn't tried before. I can honestly say that I was thoroughly impressed with this snack. There was a strong flavour with the sour cream being the prominent taste.
The bag was rather large which is why it may look like there was not much in it but there was certainly a decent amount that filled me when I fancied a little treat. They were quite soft as all prepared popcorn is but didn't have that stale texture that I find hard to swallow. For only 88 calories I can definitely recommend these for anyone who likes q strong flavoured popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment