Sunday 10 January 2016

Quaker Multigrain Porridge - Fruit & Muesli review

Having previously enjoyed the Quaker original multigrain, I picked up this fruit & muesli version with dried fruit. These were the sachets rather than the pots so required 140ml milk which can be measured out in the sachet.

I popped this in the microwave and was met with a fruity smell. I had tasted a few spoonful's of porridge before I took the picture below and it made a nice change from original creamy porridge. It  had a creamy yet fruity flavour, with the main fruit I could detect being apples and sultanas. There was not a lot of fruit but certainly enough to be noticeable. As with the original version the multigrain added a thickness and chewiness to the porridge and this made a tasty, warm breakfast with a little added sweetness from the fruit on these cold January mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment