Thursday 21 January 2016

GU York Cheesecakes review

I have recently become obsessed with GU desserts, mainly because of the convenience of the individual portions as well as the deliciousness. I often find new York cheesecakes can be a little overpowering in terms of the vanilla but I decided o put my trust in GU and give their York Cheesecakes a try.
 
 
They are described as having a spiced base which if I'm honest I didn't expect to taste much different to a traditional cheesecake base but I was wrong. The addition of the spices was not too strong but made this cheesecake for me! It was similar to a Biscoff Lotus biscuit which went perfectly with GU's usual sweet and creamy cheese layer. There was also some of this sprinkled on top which gave an extra layer of texture making it feel more luxurious.
 
 
 
This was another successful product from GU and my love for these desserts continues to grow. The flavour of the base makes this stand out from most traditional vanilla cheesecakes in my opinion and if you can find them on offer then they are good quality for money (although I would pay full price because I thoroughly enjoy them). 


No comments:

Post a Comment