Tuesday 8 December 2015

Tesco Melting Snowman White Chocolate Cookies review


Soft chewy cookies with a melting white chocolate centre, sounds delicious right? I couldn't resist picking these up when I saw them, especially as these are a festive edition and so probably a limited edition.
 
 
These cookies were a fair size and a golden brown colour. They were much thicker in the middle as expected due to the white chocolate filling. The cookie itself was much sweeter than expected. I thought it would be a bit boring but I was surprised how tasty it was.
 
 
When it was broken in half the soft centre oozed out. There was a lot more filling in it than there looked like there would be. Again this was really sweet but for a white chocolate lover like me a real treat. I loved these cookies and if you're looking for a sugary little pick me up this winter then I can recommend that you grab these while they're around.

No comments:

Post a Comment