Monday 7 December 2015

Fox's Disney Frozen Enchantment bars review


These bars were bought as a bit of an impulse buy because I saw them on offer whilst standing at the till and thought they might make a decent little snack. The packet states that they contain chocolate sparkles and raisins... sounds like a perfect combination to me!
 
 
First things first I will warn you that these bars are tiny. This kind of makes sense since they are aimed at kids but even by a child's standards they are pretty small. However I really don't know how happy I would be giving these to a child since I nearly broke my teeth biting into it.... its so hard! I was really surprised at how much effort it took to bite through this bar. The flavour itself was pretty good but then I would expect that from a Fox's biscuit. It's quite buttery with a kick of rich chocolate in more or less every bite. I can't say that I really noticed the raisins (or glitter) but I did joy the taste. Overall these left me a bit confused. They are a snack that is an appropriate size for a child but the product itself is way to tough in my opinion to give to any little ones. I wouldn't go out of my wa to avoid these in the future but the end result was just something quite basic and not particularly exciting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment