Tuesday 8 December 2015

Kettle Bites Mozarella and Pesto Lentil Curls review


I have never had pesto crisps so I thought these sounded really intriguing and as a healthier alternative these really appealed to me. I opened the bag and was surprised at how strong the smell of pesto was although I couldn't sense much mozzarella.
 
 
These curls had a nice crispy texture and there were a fair amount in the bag. I tasted them and they were enjoyable. I have to admit that the strong smell of pesto didn't follow through and the flavour of these was very subtle. If im honest based on taste alone, I don't think I would have easily been able to guess what the flavour was. This doesn't matter too much to me as I still thought that they tasted quite nice but for those looking for a strong flavour, you might be a bit disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment