Wednesday 23 December 2015

Marks & Spencer's Roast Potatos with Beef Dripping review


Christmas Eve Eve so time for a festive little post and these Roast potato's with Beef Dripping from M&S. I have grown up on home made roasties no am generally unimpressed with shop bought versions but these were bought by a family member so I decided to give them a fair chance.
 
 
They took 35 minutes to cook and the result was crispy, fluffy potato's. Now in all honesty these weren't as good as homemade but I will admit they weren't half bad and I actually quite enjoyed them (which is something I didn't think I would ever say about shop bought roast potato's. I'm convinced that I could taste a beefy-ness to them but I'm not entirely sure if this is just because I knew that these are what these were made from. I cant say that these are as good as the real thing but if your looking for something to make your life a little easier this Christmas, then M&S wont disappoint with these for your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment