Monday 21 December 2015

Costa Skinny Very Berry Muffin review



I have had muffins from Costa before and if I'm honest I have always been a bit let down. I understand that it is a chain café so they are pre packaged but they have always been quite dry. Still I fancied a little pick me up to go with my latte and thought since its a "skinny" muffin, even if its not amazing I wont feel too guilty. No one was more surprised than me to say that this is the best muffin I have ever had from Costa. It was moist and the cake itself had just the right amount of sweetness. I wasn't able to pick out any one fruit as the predominant flavour so the taste was very much that of (as I should have expected from the name), mixed berries. There was a decent amount of jam with the same berry flavour inside and I can honestly say I would quite happily buy this muffin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment