Thursday 10 December 2015

Quaker Oat So Simple Multi Grain Original review


Porridge is a must for me in this cold winter weather and I love the convenience of a pot that just needs water. As I have previously said I like my porridge plain so chose the original version of this. Just add boiling water and wait a few minutes and its ready to go.
 
I accidently added too much water so expected this to be a bit watery and gross if im honest. However the flavour was still quite tasty. It was plain but not boring with a strong oaty taste.
 
I tried this porridge a few days later with less water as shown above and it had a much thicker consistency and I preferred this to my personal taste. I am really glad that I have found these pots as they are an easy but yummy breakfast perfect for this time of year for those who like to lie in as much as possible. They are obviously not as creamy as porridge you would make yourself but the addidtion of different grains adds to the texture and the mixture of flavours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment