Wednesday 30 December 2015

Galaxy White Chocolate Gift for you review

 
 
Galaxy is one of my favourite chocolates and I love white chocolate so this little gem sounded right up my street! This chocolate contained four squares, two with bubbly chocolate and two with solid white chocolate.
 
 
This picture shows one of the squares. The chocolate wasn't very big but just the right size for a good chocolate hit and since it was very rich and creamy, I felt as though I had eaten quite a large bar. I would never choose to have a bubbly bar as I usually don't enjoy them very much but the bubbles in this bar were very small so I have to admit I quite enjoyed the two bubbly squares. My favourite part however were the two solid squares. This treat was sweet and tasted very indulgent considering the price. I really enjoyed this chocolate so am planning to pick it up again before they disappear.


No comments:

Post a Comment