Friday 1 January 2016

Tesco Healthy Living Toffee Sundae review

Described as Toffee flavoured custard and mousse with a vanilla mousse and plain chocolate curls, this sounds like the perfect "lighter" dessert after the indulgence of Christmas.


As I have previously mentioned, I'm not a massive lover of mousse but fancied something sweet and it looked quite appealing.
 
This photo shows the defined layers of the dessert. It was essentially a sweet and light toffee mousse with a toffee custard which had almost a "saucy" type texture. It was certainly tasty but some would probably find it a little sickly if they didn't really like toffee (I do so this wasn't a problem). As I said, my personal preference is I am never going to be overly excited by a mousse so my opinion of this dessert maybe a little un-enthusiastic but it was certainly tasty so I wouldn't say no to having this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment