Sunday 20 December 2015

Marks & Spencer's Spicy Chorizo Sweet Potato Snacks review


I previously reviewed the sour cream and red pepperversion of these snacks and they were a hit! These snacks are basically baked crisps but as they are sweet potato rather than normal crisps, this wasn't a factor that I really noticed. As I often find chorizo a bit hit or miss I wasn't really sure what I would make of this variety but I thought that these would come in second to the sour cream and red pepper variety.
 
 
As crisps go these days there were a fair amount in the bag which when opened released a tangy smell. I tasted one unsure of how they were going to go down and I have to admit that I preferred these even to the sour cream and red pepper version. There was a smoky chorizo flavour which when paired with the sweet potato base wasn't overwhelming which is what I thought may happen. There was a tasty crunch and although these snacks have a texture that is slightly chewier almost to traditional crisps I will certainly be recommending these to anyone who enjoys sweet potato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment