Wednesday 25 November 2015

Tuc to Go review




As I have mentioned I love the taste of salt and find it incredibly moreish. This means if I ever open a packet of salty crackers such as Tuc's I can quite easily consume most of the packet in one sitting without even thinking twice. These new Tuc to Go packets are therefore perfect for portion control or to take out for a light lunchtime snack. There are 6 biscuits in the packet and they have their usual addictive salty flavour. They had a nice crunch but were much softer than many other crackers. These were ideal for me as I actually ended up eating an appropriate amount of biscuits so I will be buying these again. However many of the biscuits were broken but that maybe down to my carelessness so I cant fault them for that but it did mean they were quite tricky to eat when out without making quite a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment