Thursday 26 November 2015

Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew review


 
 
Being a Ben & Jerry's addict this is one flavour that I never buy. I remember having it once year ago but then not being tempted to but it again but considering how many people love this flavour I thought I would give it another go. I opened the lid to the caramel ice cream and there were clearly small caramel filled chocolates all through. Unfortunately despite being a caramel lover, caramel ice cream just doesn't sit well with me and I find it a it bland so this ice cream just isn't for me but that's due to my personal taste. It was tasty and the ice cream was sweet and pleasant with the caramel chocolates adding another depth to it, however in future I would definitely choose pretty much all of the other flavours to this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment