Monday 23 November 2015

Echo Falls Fruit Fusion- White Peach & Mango review



White wine is my favourite drink and the sweeter the better. I usually drink Moscato which is a dessert wine which gives you an idea just how sweet I like my drinks. I went out on a limb and tried this echo falls wine as it was on offer. This was a mini bottle and only 9% volume so I tried it chilled expecting it to be drinkable but not for me. I was totally wrong because it was delicious. It was fruity and I could detect both peach and mango in the flavours but it was also really sweet. It wasn't quite as sweet as Moscato but the flavours made up for it for me. If your a dry wine sort of person or you're into your beer then I don't think you will be a fan of this drink but if you like your sugar filled drinks or something fruity then I would imagine you will thoroughly enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment