Thursday 5 November 2015

Tesco Carrot Cake flavour Yogurt review


 

 
 Carrot Cake yogurt? Why has nobody thought of this before! I absolutely adore carrot cake so went out of my way to get hold of this little treat from Tesco. I didn't know what to expect from this but I knew I had to try it so peeled back the lid to a pale orange colour yogurt with a couple of sultanas floating through it. I tasted it and it took me a few mouthfuls to form an opinion, its just so strange! It does taste a surprising amount like carrot cake and one of the main flavours that comes through is the cream cheese which I wasn't expecting. Its actually very rich so I was quite glad the pot was only 100ml. Overall, if you are a fan of carrot cake then it is worth a try. I do think I need to pick up another one to taste again because it was such a strange experience I don't think I have decided yet whether I love it or if its just too weird, either way I am certainly glad that I was able to get my hands on this yogurt and I hope Tesco add to their range of weird and wonderful deserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment