Sunday 8 November 2015

Marks and Spencer Honey Barbecue Wholegrain snacks review


 
 
When I decide to eat crisps, I like something thick and crunchy like Doritos or McCoy's so I was intrigued by these wholegrain bites from Marks and Spencer guilt free snacking range. I have to say considering these are a "healthier" version of crisps I thoroughly enjoyed them. I was expecting to have very few in the bag as they are quite light in calories at 126 per bag but I was pleasantly surprised to find there were the same amount in there as a regular bag of crisps (which isn't necessarily saying very much these days). They had a lovely sweet barbecue flavour and were rather large with a good crunch to them. I found I was actually quite full after I had finished the bag so I think for those on a diet these could definitely stop you from visiting the vending machine. I would even suggest these for those not counting the calories as they had such a tasty flavour to them and I savoured every mouthful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment