Wednesday 4 November 2015

Marks and Spencer's Mandarin Orange pancakes review



These are the third and last of the Marks and Spencer's "Taste of the British Isle" pancakes that I have reviewed. Having enjoyed the Strawberry and Dorset clotted cream version but feeling slightly underwhelmed by the Raison Maple, I was hesitant in picking these up, especially because as a general rule I really don't like Orange. I tend to find orange flavours too sharp and tangy but curiosity got the better of me and as these seem to be the most popular variety (the pack that are often sold out), I decided to give them a go. This was the best decision I have made in a while because they are absolutely delicious! My worries about them being too sharp was totally unnecessary as they were the sweetest of all three varieties. They were soft, light and fluffy with a sweet mandarin flavour that didn't overwhelm them at all. Nobody will be more surprised than me at how much I enjoyed these and I will definitely pick up another packet of these in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment