Sunday 29 November 2015

Starbucks UK Pear & Cocoa Bircher review



Birchers are something that I often make for myself for breakfast so I was really interested to try this Pear & Cocoa version from the festive range. It was full of chunks of apples and pears with currents and seeds spread throughout. It had the usual oats and the yogurt used is like a berry flavour, I'm pretty sure it is the same as the one used in the Berry Bircher which I really enjoy. I couldn't detect any cocoa flavour but I didn't really miss it. This Bircher is a nice edition to the range with a lovely fruity flavour and filled with yummy oats and seeds. It is very similar to the Berry Bircher with the addition of the pieces of pear and apple. I would happily eat this again as a healthy breakfast treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment