Tuesday 1 December 2015

Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake review




In case you hadn't guessed by now I have a slight addiction to Ben & Jerry's. This is a flavour that I wouldn't expect to like as I am not usually a big fan of strawberry ice cream but due to my love of cheesecake and Ben & Jerry's it was definitely worth a shot. The ice cream is a pale pink with small pieces of strawberry throughout and an obvious cheesecake swirl. If you have a sweet tooth like myself you will love it. The ice cream is lovely and sweet with a creamy strawberry taste and I love how prominent the flavour of the cookie swirls were. The frozen strawberry pieces were quite subtle but added a slight sharpness which stopped it from being too sweet. It's far from any of the crazy flavours that are often produced but a thoroughly enjoyable rich ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment